Seared Salmon & Champagne Reduction
2 Salmon Fillets
10 oz Red Creamer Potatoes
6 oz Broccolini
1/2 oz Walnuts
1 oz Champagne Vinegar
1/2 oz Grainy Dijon Mustard
2 packs Sugar
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Halve and small dice the shallot. Roughly chop the walnuts and halve the red creamer potatoes
2. Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet. In a large bowl, add the red creamer potatoes, grainy Dijon mustard and 1 Tbsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix to coat. Add the potatoes to the baking sheet in an even layer and roast for 10 min while the salmon is prepared
3. Dry the salmon fillets with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. In a medium pan, heat 2 tsp of oil medium high until hot. Add the salmon and sear for 2 min on one side
4. In a bowl used for the potatoes, add the broccolini and 2 tsp of oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Add broccolini and salmon, seared side up, continue roasting for 7 minutes.
5. In the same pan, heat 2 tsp of oil over medium until hot. Add the shallot and cook for 1 min, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the Champagne Vinegar and sugar and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 30 sec, or until the liquid has reduced by half. Remove the sauce from the pan. Serve the salmon with Dijon potatoes and roasted broccolini alongside. Spoon the reduction over the salmon. Sprinkle the walnuts. ENJOY!
Thai Turkey Meatball Curry
10 oz Lean Ground Turkey
4 oz Jasmine Rice
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
3 oz Snap Peas
4 g Fresh Cilantro
2 oz Cream
1/2 oz Red Curry Paste
4 Garlic Cloves
1/2 oz Breadcrumbs
Hat yai spice mix:
1 g Onion Powder
2 g Curry Powder
2 g Ground Ginger
How to make:
1. In a medium pot, add the Jasmine Rice and 1 cup of warm water. Season with salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, cover and reduce the heat to medium low. Cook for 12-15 min until all the water is absorbed.
2. While the rice cooks, cut the yellow bell pepper into 1-inch pieces. Remove the string that runs along the inside of the snap peas. Halve the snap peas. Pick the cilantro leaves, roughly chop the steams. Mince the garlic, halve the lime.
3. Dry the lean ground turkey with the paper towel. In a large bowl, add the turkey, breadcrumbs and 1/2 the Hat Yai Spice Mix. Season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine. With damp hands, for the turkey mixture into 10 equal sized meatballs.
4. In a large pot, heat 2 tsp of oil over medium high until hot. Add the yellow bell pepper, cook for 2 min stirring occasionally until softened slightly. Add the red curry paste, garlic, cilantro steams, and the constantly to toast. Add 1 cup of warm water. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat season with salt. Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium
5. Add the meatballs to Curry. Cover and simmer for 8 min, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the cream and snap peas and stir to incorporate, cover and cook for 2-3 more min until the peas are tender. Off heat, squeeze the lime juice to taste. Serve the Thai turkey meatball curry over the jasmine rice, garnish with the cilantro leaves. Enjoy!
Sweet potato Tikka Masala
14 oz Sweet potatoes
100g Greek Yogurt
8 oz Tomato purée
2 Baby cucumbers
8 g Fresh Mint
1 Red onion
1 oz Butter
1 oz Cream
3 Garlic Cloves
1/2 oz White Wine Vinegar
2 g Chill powder
3 g Garam Masala
2 g Ground Ginger
2 g Ground Cumin
How to make: ( read the entire recipe before cooking)
1. Thinly slice the baby cucumbers, roughly chop the mint, halve and small dice the red onion, mince the garlic, cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inches pieces
2. In a large pot, heat the butter over medium until melted. Add the garlic and 2/3 of the red onion, cook for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally, until softened. Add chilli powder, Garam Masala, Ground Ginger, Ground Cumin and cook for 1 min, stirring often to toast the spices. Add sweet potatoes, tomato purée and 1 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, cover and reduce the heat to low. Slimmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Off the heat, stir in the cream.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add the baby cucumbers, white wine vinegar, mint, Greek Yogurt and the remaining red onion to taste. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper
4. In a medium pan, heat 1 tsp of oil over medium until hot. Add the naan and toast for 4 minutes per side, until golden and crisp. Tear into wedges before serving.
Honey Garlic Chicken served with Rice
10 oz Chicken Tenders
10 oz steamed brown rice
4 oz Trimmed snap peas
6 oz chopped Shanghai Baby Bok Choy
6 oz Sliced carrots
3 oz Honey Garlic Sauce
1 oz Rice vinegar
1 oz Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
How to make: (read the entire recipe before cooking)
1. In a large pan, heat 2 tsp of oil over medium high unit hot.
While the pan heats, line a plate with paper towel and pat the chicken dry, season with salt and pepper.
Cook the chicken for 3 minutes per side ( or until the chicken reaches 165° F). Set the chicken aside to rest
2. While the chicken cooks, in a medium pot, add 1/3 cup of water and brown rice. Bring to a simmer over high heat. Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium low and heat for 3-4 min, stirring until the rice is warmed through. Season with salt and pepper
3. In the pan used for the chicken, heat 2 tsp of oil over medium high until hot. Cook the carrots, snap peas and baby boy choy for 5 min, stirring occasionally, until softened. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Return the chicken to the pan, stir in the honey garlic sauce and rive vinegar to combine. Serve the honey garlic chicken over the brown rice. Crumble and garnish with crispy chow mein noodles. Enjoy! Please follow my IG account for more recipes @TheKagenza
12 oz Acorn squash
4 oz Couscous
6 oz Brussels sprouts
1 oz Dried Cranberries
1/2 oz pepitas
1 pack vegetable stock Reduction
3 g za’atar
3 g Ras El Hanout
How to make:
Preheat oven to 450° F
Cut the acorn squash into wedges
Arrange the squash on a baking sheet drizzle with 2 tsp of oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
Peel and grate the carrot
Halve and thinly shred the Brussels sprout.
Preheat a small pot over medium high heat. When the pot is hot, add the couscous. Toast for 4 minutes, swirling occasionally, until golden.
Remove the couscous from the pot.
Let the pot cool for 30 seconds.
In the pot, add 3/4 cup of water and the vegetable stock reduction. Season with salt, cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add the toasted couscous, ras el hanout, carrots and dried cranberries. Gently shake the pot so the couscous rests in an even layer. Cover and remove the pot from the heat, set aside for 5 minutes to rehydrate and add 1 tsp of oil and fluff the couscous with a fork. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add the Brussels sprouts, za’atar and 1 tsp of oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange the Brussels sprouts on the sheet roast the vegetables for 12 minutes.
Plate the acorn squash and spoon the jeweled couscous over top. Serve the Brussels sprouts alongside. Crumble the goat cheese( optional) and sprinkle the pepitas. Enjoy
Follow my Instagram at TheKagenza for more recipes
How to make easy health veggies
Small tomatoes (as many as you want)
1 red paper
1 Green onions
1 tbsp olive oil
Mix all the ingredients together
Preheat oven to 275°F for 20 minutes
Enjoy remember to check out my instagram blog for more recipes @TheKagenza
Zucchini Burrito Boats
4 large zucchini
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 cup salsa (use your preferred level of spiciness)
1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoons cumin
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
salt to taste
1 cup shredded cheddar/monterey jack cheese
Optional (Add some chicken breast; boneless)
Optional (Vegetarian don’t add the chicken)
Start by greasing a 9 x 13” casserole dish then set aside. Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or metal teaspoon, hollow out the center of each zucchini. Lightly brush the tops with one teaspoon of olive oil then place them skin side down in the casserole dish.
Next warm the tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and the peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the rice, corn, and beans along with the salsa, chili powder and cumin. Stir everything together and continue to cook for about 5 minutes then remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 400°F and then stir in 1/4 cup of the cilantro and salt to taste to the filling. Spoon the filling inside of each zucchini until they are all full. Sprinkle each one with cheese then arrange them in the dish and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes then remove the foil and set the oven to broil. Cook them for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes then top with fresh cilantro and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
For more follow my Instagram page for more amazing things at TheKagenza
How to make fruit salad
In other words it’s called macédoine (French)
So far this has been the best fruit salad that l enjoy for breakfast, lunch, supper or even as a dessert. You can enjoy this fruit salad anytime and anywhere.
Serves 4 people
5 Passion fruits seeds
2 big mangoes
Mix all the fruits together in a big bowl
Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve on plate each plate cut one kiwi 🥝 on the side and enjoy. Please remember to follow my Instagram page for more amazing and yummy recipes
How to make banana, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry smoothie for breakfast.
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of honey
Blend all together in a blender and your welcome to add more of the fruits mentioned above enjoy
Option: you can freeze your fruits before use, I like mine frozen before I blend them
Grilled Lime salmon & avocado+mango salsa
Makes 4 servings
4 salmon fillets
2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil and plus more for grilled
2 tsp lime zest
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, crashed
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 cups cooked brown rice
For avocado+mango salsa ingredients:
1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
1 diced red bell pepper
10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup diced red onion
1 large avocado, peeled and diced
1 cucumber, diced
1 tbsp fresh juice
1 tbsp olive oil
a small bunch of cilantro chopped
In a baking dish put together olive oil, lime zest, lemon juice, garlic and salt pepper to taste.
Place salmon in a baking dish, cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator 10-20 minutes.
Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Brush grill grates with oil. Grill the salmon about 4 minutes per side or until just cooked through turn carefully the salmon. Or if you prefer broil you salmon in the oven about 15-20 minutes.
For the Salsa:
In a bowl gently toss together mango,red bell pepper, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, avocado, cucumber, lime juice, olive oil,and a pinch of salt
optional:(3 tbsp for the salsa you can add mango juice) and let it sit for 10 minutes for flavours to combine and serve salmon warm brown rice and top with avocado mango salsa
And enjoy 😋 Remember to follow my Instagram page for more amazing recipes and more